BREAKING NEWS

Rings

Bracelets

Friday, March 14, 2014

14k White Gold and White Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Ring (1 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7

$1,199.00
She can’t help but say yes to this dazzling engagement ring, featuring a trio of round cut diamonds at the forefront and flanked by four shared prong diamonds for a look that effortlessly elevates the entire piece and the status of your relationship.
All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
By product at: 14k White Gold and White Diamond Three-Stone Engagement Ring (1 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Premier Jewelry
Designed by Amy Miller. Powered byBlogger